Knows It All

Monday, October 23, 2006

Knows Nothing About MOVING

I'd post if I had five minutes! I hate the moving process. All that I care to say is that Big Al was great and no drama. Just helpful and sweet and I miss him already. I hate all things Home Depot, Sears, and all those service guys. If you are going to charge be an arm and a leg to start water, electric, gas, cable, etc. etc... could you at least be hot?

All that and work too... I need a good night's sleep. Oh but the AC is broken. So it's a bazillion degrees! there are still boxes everywhere and i'm freaked about the whole cash scene.

Good times.

Really, I'm good. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally agree about the hotness factor of the dudes who come to install appliances. Good luck with settling in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home