Knows It All

Saturday, October 07, 2006

In other news...

we are officially homeowners! So exciting and I love my little house more and more every time I visit. We had initially envisioned that we would move in, just the two of us, but my brother-in-law is going to need to stay on a bit. Poor thing. I know he hates it and would prefer to be off on his own, but it wasn't in the cards just yet. No worries, he's a great roommate and we love him and would never kick him to the curb. ;)

Now the decorating and stuff starts. It's fun and El G is really good at helping. We won't be moving immediately, since there's a lot going on, but we'll be in my the end of the month. DAD is coming on the 17th for a week to help. Be on the lookout for posts of me losing my mind about then!

I've decided to train for a half marathon! WE'll see. I have till Jan 15. Whew!

I made one of my employees cry this week. I overloaded on her. I hate management. But me and C and Indiana ran into her last night at Oregano's and we bought her a drink. SHe knows I like her, but sometime's I'm just not that sensitive.
Umm.. and freaking CUTE is C? I can't stand it. ;) I had to get a little tipsy and act a bit of a fool just to temper the excitement. It was a nice night.

It seriously is a baby invasion these days. I have to pregnant employees, two pregnant cousins, two pregnant DP Club members, one other pregnant friend, and El g's brother just had a baby and so did his best friend. We bought out Gymboree last night to start the gifts! I love baby gifts! I'm sad I'll miss my little cousin's babyshower back home since she's having twins...and my family is excited. But I bought a cute set of stuff for them. Can't wait to meet them at Christmas!

Tonite is Tiff's wedding. Look out Phoenix! Next weekend, we are headed to LA to meet our new niece. This is one busy fall. I haven't even had time to hate my job so much this week! KNOCK ON WOOD.

Safe weekend to all!

P.S., busy or not, I'm a bit homesick. Christmas seems so far away....

5 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on your new house! Great, great news!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger McRebeck said…

    Congratulations!! Glad to hear you are finally a homeowner!! WooHoo!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Little Star said…

    Wow, you do sound crazy busy!!!

    Is Tiff one of the DP club that was dating Bark Beetle???

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Flipsycab said…

    Felicidades!!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Knows It All said…

    No tiff is a friend from when I worked at County. We went to law school with her hubs. SHes not a DP'er yet. Indiana dates Beetle. LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home