Knows It All

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Too Tired to Think...

1. Opinion :: anytime
2. Tardy :: regulate
3. Peer pressure :: still feeling it
4. Grownup :: just about
5. ! :: duh
6. Beer :: the suds of my life
7. Sit :: REVOLT
8. Shower :: El G
9. Consummate :: big words
10. Wasting :: water

Random Free Associations from Flipsy, (from Stennie)


I'm exhausted from the road trip to LA to see the newest baby niece. She's adorable of course. Too much eating, theme parks, and KnowsItAll being nice and accomodating. I need a break and to shut out the world for a bit.
PICS to come.

Moving week this week and DAD is coming. I better rest up!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger McRebeck said…

    Say Hi to Big Al for me!!

    Road trips are exhausting but I like'em...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home