Knows It All

Monday, September 18, 2006

Tell El G I moved to San Diego

I moved this weekend. I now live in a fabulous beach side condo, with a gorgeous view of the ocean, right in Mission Beach. My rental agreement includes stipulations that I don't have to work anymore and the sun will always shine. Great groups of girls will hang out with me and drink bottles and bottles of wine and watch all those yummy men run by...right under the window on the boardwalk. All I have to do is show up! OK..at least I'm not having nightmares anymore though! (although I did have that one where you forgot that you have a final in a day and you didn't even know you were in that class! Why is it always algebra????) This is the view from my new home. View from my new home

So we went to San Diego for Tiff's Bachelorette. It wasn't as out of control as it is when I travel with DP club, but it was good. I only knew Tiff and Monica, and there were 11 girls with us, but they were all really nice. two were pregnant and such troopers. We ate and ate, and drank and drank. Saturday we went sailing and this crazy Bulgarian ex-mafia man was our skipper, but it was good times. KnowsItAll Sailing

While out on Saturday night, we ran into our old friend "the guy who got married on the Today show!". DP Club got a little crazy with him one night last Spring in Arlington. So random to cross paths again, on the other side of the country!
I also ran into some random Nogalians. EL G always tells me that all roads lead to Nogie.. and I am learning that that is to true. No this isn't one. But i love this pic! Tiff had to kiss the first man we saw with a mustache, and if that ain't one...I don't know what is!How could she resist?


Other than that...same ol'. Still sorting out this home buying business. Almost there I think! Who knows? And work...well...that's why god invented wine.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Little Star said…

    A picture of your feet on your blog!!! I never thought i'd see the day!!!

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That guy Tiff is kissing is the best! I seriously cannot believe you ran into Today Show Mark again-- so random. xoxoxo Mandy

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger little bean said…

    i can't believe you ran into the today show guy! was he with his wife this time? did he use that same stupid pickup line? awesome. and how cute is tiff? i am so glad you had fun. can't wait to see you next month!
    -cara

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Knows It All said…

    Isn't he? He was perfect. And so cute since he was kinda shy and all of his friends were chanting him on!

    What? You know I love my feet Lu. I'm surprised those cute little dogs haven't been up here sooner! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home