Knows It All

Monday, September 11, 2006

Dream Interpreting?

Last night I dreamt I was in a building. Something felt like I was in a film. Some evil guy was hanging out in a crawlspace and he put on a blue ring. It glowed and the whole room lit up blue. He began to transform and I ran. I just knew he was about to become King Kong. Yet, in my dream, I kept referring to him in my mind as BigFoot.

I ran up and up flight of stairs in an office building. Hiding in an office area, I saw his huge monkey-gorilla head pass by through the windows, slowly. I started running around and at one point saw his huge hand in a doorway. I made it to the top floor where I had a view of the parking garage. There he was!!! Oddly enough, he was looking for me by driving around in a Mini Cooper. It didn't seem weird to me that he was in a Mini-Cooper, regular-sized. He blew through the traffic gate and was spinning through the garage.

I was conviced my capture was imminent! What could he want? What would I do when he caught me? I'm no gymnast like the chic in the movie. I jolted awake.

Seriously all day long I've been plagued by images of his big ass head cruising past windows. What does it all mean???? F'ing scary movies. Sheesh.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Little Star said…

    A big ass head cruising passed a window??? Maybe you're about to get a visit from your dad!!!! LOL!
    Or Cousin George! Was he the one with the big head?

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger McRebeck said…

    LOLOLOL...

    You guys are hilarious!!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA HA HA
    I just happened upon this journal and am laughing so hard about your dream, that is hysterical. I heard once that if you have bad dreams you need to up your potassium level, like by eating bananas, they say that helps bad dreams....I dont know. When my kids complain of bad dreams, I buy bananas......so.....maybe you just need a banana?? Ha ha
    I keep a dream journal (http://debsfreakydreams.blogspot.com/) but I really dont know what they mean.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home