Knows It All

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Somewhere between really good and not so bad

Its been way too long since I have been able to sit down and write... and I dont have the time now.. but here's a list of things I'm happy about and things I'm not so happy about.

Happy
Fat Raise
House is finally starting to come together
Saw Prince in Vegas Saturday
Bikram Yoga
I'm almost completely off carbonation... still caffeinating, but not nearly as much
Mom's coming to town in one week
Kid sis will find out if I'm getting a niece or a nephew TUESDAY
My new gas grill is awesome and I don't have to work it
got to see East Coast recently and it was about damn time (She's a DP CLub member)
Got to see a lot of old friends in Albuquerque last week.. and that trip never disappoints
Getting a massage Friday
Golfing again
Seventeen days till my nexy Harry Connick encounter
Going to Canada next month to a cool wedding and see my family
I can afford a housecleaner and a yard guy... thank god!
I "have a beautiful mind and body built for two" (how can I not be happy about that?)


Not So Happy
Still have a roof leak and that deserves a blog post of its own
Not seeing sis go through this time
Havent seen Dad since Christmas
Something's all jacked with my left eye
I think the neighborhood cat got assassinated (big gobs of his fur all over my yard and he's been MIA for two weeks)
Didnt get to wear THE belt in Vegas
Indiana is probably moving to DC
I do not have a pool and am so float deprived
Had to pay taxes
have to go to ORLANDO next month
My housecleaner sucks and i want to fire her
Im fucking old
Theres never enough time for anything.


So there. Until later---

4 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Romius T. said…

    it's like somehow I don't make the cut. I don't warrant a mention. That meeting me was some how anti-climatic for you. I blame you for that. I will take no personal responsibility whatsover for your feelings.

    But I hope that you will. I hope you come to the understanding that meeting me was the first day of your real life. That all was false positive until that fateful day.

    But I always hope in vain. The human spirit is fragile and weak. It always lets me down. I should not rely upon it anymore.

    Instead I should just strap myself on board a backpack bomb of some lonely middle eastern terrorist at banana republic.

    Kaboom Banana Republic. Kaboom.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Knows It All said…

    Well, note that the list was divided into TWO catergories. Meeting YOu: uncategorizable within these two choices. Right?

    I mean, it took me by surprise, it was very brief, and it was clouded by all that discomfort of the rest of the traveling parties. So, while it was cool to meet you, I'm not sure I'd say I was happy about how it went down. And it can't be said to have made me not so happy, because that just isn't the case.

    So take it down a notch and worry not about not making any cut. And unload the Christmas lights..., you'll just tire yourself out. ;)

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Romius T. said…

    ok, but you know I was just being "jokey" right?

    you are right about the unexpected and slightly weird because of the crossfire we could have been exposed to!lol.

    too bad we couldn't convice a couple of friends to just throw down, that would be so worth it!

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy I am on your happy list. Miss you and cannot wait to come back to Phx to visit. Love, DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home