Knows It All

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Do Not Disturb Time Over

I've been working way too much lately. It kinda scares me. It goes against my nature.
But I'm hoping it will slow down soon enough. Tired of weekend work, evening work, and answering emails at every stoplight. (yes, I blackberry and drive..I'm a bad person).
I'm not watching any of my shows. I'm perfroming horribly at happy hours. Shopping time is way down. Not talking to my friends, my parents, or anyone enough. My life consists of the rez, the gym, and my bed. Babies are being born, good friends are getting engaged and having mini-breakdowns, or huge breakups, and I'm just working right through it. It makes me feel really bad.. so then I take it out at work.
So Im not working this weekend. Unless I get a call. But Im going to see my mom and grandpa who are in town, eat well, drink plenty, get some spa stuff, see the newest baby.. and maybe even lounge around a bit. I need it.
I'm just really irritated this morning over Citysearch. where is it? Why is DC the only f'ing town that you can look up now? So annoying. I have my old reliables dammit. Headed to Bay Area for a week next week, to hang out, go to a conference, see some friends, and the best part of all... Baby Sis! havent seen her mug since JULY!!! Miss her to bits.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Little Star said…

    Sounds rough... For once, i think i'm not adding to the drama in your life... who would have thought.
    Have fun in SF, we'll miss you in Mexico!!!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger LSL said…

    I, too, am concerned about the lack of television. Sorry that things are so rough :( I hope you really did get the weekend off work. And have a great time with your little sis. Nothin's better than that.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Rocky said…

    I feel for you! I am going through a little bit of the same right now, too. Hang in there and let your hair down this weekend. I hope you return recharged and ready to continue saving the world!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home