Knows It All

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Random Appearances

Hey all!
I’m back. I’ve been so out of commission with posting. Really, the biggest reason is the lack of a desk. The computer was ghetto-rigged for the last couple of months in our office, but we finally built the desk this weekend, and now it’s much easier to get online.

Its been really busy but all is good in my world. CeCe and WestCoast are about ready to become moms in a matter of weeks. Can't wait. Although, I will mss the tummy rubbing. I’ve been running and running. I’m still really slow, but I think I’m going to make it. It’s Sunday…so stay tuned to see if my sorry ass can make it through. The plan is to get a tattoo to honor my achievement. I’m kinda scared. MOM… don’t freak out. Its going to be fine. Ask my husband.

Christmas at home was really good, quiet. El G came along and he had a nice time and was only a little homesick. He finally experienced the NW rain, which he almost always misses. The Edgefield was really cool, and we had a good time catching up with Rocky and Lu. I got a massage. Ate a ton. Good stuff.

There were a lot of holiday parties in December. Then Minister Dougie was in town and so we had new years with him. I really missed all you girls. Laidback was the only one that I got to see, but I was kinda stuck with the frat boys, and she had some of crew.. so we only together briefly. It was nice and I was proud to be working my new belt.

Coming up in my world:
Anniversary this weekend. I’m making El G run the half marathon with me. Isn’t that nice of me? Isn’t he a lucky man? He has to pace with me, so that’s going to be hard for him. After we are going to Flemings for dinner. It’s my favorite place in AZ to eat.
Saturday night is the couples baby shower for Baby Knapp. It looks to be a good time, but I can’t drink much since it’s the night before the race. Next month we are planning a Housewarming, Prez Day weekend. Sangria promised!
Oh, and my dad is back to his status quo. He’s fine and has a new adventure to brag about. Thanks to you kids who checked in on me while he was out of commission.
Now that Im back to having a set up at home, I’ll be online more. Lucky you.

Rocky. I’m still waiting for you to get back online too.
Lu—why are you wearing high tops in my dreams??

3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you go to long without posting. that was bad. but know you can just post to me in person. it's so better that way anyways.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they say if a male in his thirties gives you a letter full of misspellings you should be creeped out.

    hogwash.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay, you're back! Good luck this week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home