Knows It All

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Buried Alive

A horrible way to go, i admit. But we there are few times when we get to choose our demise, and I did not choose this. I'm dying over here! Save me!

Girls' Dinner Saturday night sounds like a start.

last weekend's crazy wedding debauchery (where pinchi bob danced like a fool to "old time rock and roll" and we all rockette kicked in a line to "New York New York") left me very tired. ok, so bending Indiana over on the dance floor added to it, and singing in the cab all the way home while pinchi bob was on the verge of puking out the window also added to the exhaustion. Ah, weddings.

Then there was that whole NFL game where we had luxury box tix and watched the Cowboys spank the lame-ass Cardinals. But it was a lot of food and wine and fun anyway. Plus the 20 hours I worked over the weekend, the trips to Costco, Home Depot, a really good dinner and down time with the Knapps, and a student mixer. Whew! Last weekend really did me in.

I got a new camera so I'll upload some wedding pics. Look out. El G was almost in dance contest mode. Not quite though. Man my husband rocks. He was so impressed with Indiana's moves too. She was shaking her little thang all over the place.
And Souccar...classic.

Okay Home Team, that's the word. peace and chicken grease.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG I could have watched the Cowboys from a box suite if I knew u?

    Craptastic you are wonderful!

    GO BOYS GO ROMO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home