Knows It All

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Cherry Popping HBIC

Ok, so I have some issues with cherries lately. I'm a bit obsessed. So today, after 3 coffees, i was prepping a detective in my office for trial. I was all nerves, and he is always a fan of the inuendo. But trial was set soon, and we were not likely going to have a chance to eat for like 7 hours, so as I am going over his info... I am eating cherries. I offered him one.

"Want a cherry?"

"You still have one?"

Dirty piece of shit. Whatever. We shoot the shit a lot so I guess he's being a tool.

15 mintues later, as I am still munching, he's like watching.

"can I ask you something?"

"Huh?....yeah."

He pauses.

"Can I close the door?

"Ummmm....ok."

He gets up and CLOSES the door. He sits back down.

"Are you eating those like that to be sexy? Or to turn me on?"

NO SMILE. Just a look of....interest.

"WHAT?!!!!"

Cracks a smile.

"Oh, well you know that's hot."
He jumps and opens the door.

"What were we talking about?"

I have no clue you dirtybird.

God, could a woman eat some f*cking fruit, like for nourishment, without trying to bag some cop.


Ok, so I work in a place stuck in the 1850s and I am the Head B8tch in Charge... and a tad bit hot... but by NO MEANS am I trying to seduce a cop for a trial in about 20 minutes.

I just like cherries. And these ones have seeds, so you have to bite them in half, and then reach up and grab the other half... seed it, and toss the other half in.
Without innuendo.

Am I out of line?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger May1983 said…

    well said, John. And damn girl, I'm surprised you didn't mouth off to him a little bit more! That is totally out of line for christs sake!!

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Rocky said…

    Dude, isn't that sexual harrassment?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home