Knows It All

Monday, June 18, 2007

Can you blame me for having the blues?

Indiana really did it. She really went to DC. I can't read her card, I don't want to cry.

Foxxxy has been gone forever! She's still not home and the rez is one lonely place.

Im too lazy to go get my car fixed after I backed it into the construction guys truck across the street. It's so REZ now.

I've had way too little sleep since Saturday. Parties, airports, work calls, working from home, and all kinds of stress... so I am being pouty in the worst way. I'm such a child when I'm tired.

Been slacking on the gym big time this week. BAD BAD BAD.

I had to move out of the resort that I have been crashing lately. I love the pool and pool service. It was SO SO good to be there.



What will cheer me up?
Dinner with Sur-dizzle this week(alone...no El G and No Wifey so I can get him to talk!) , Lunch with Do, Dinner with the girls for C's birthday, going to the gym a lot, and planning more of the Europe trip. (tickets bought, just need rooms and itinerary details) Tammie Coe cupcake on demand. Only one month till the Portland trip. baby Leslie turns one this weekend. AND...the word is Brother In Law is moving out at the end of July.


OK, I think I just cheered myself up. I'm honestly just exhausted. I have NOTHING to be sad or blue about really. Just Indiana moving, but really...all else is good, right?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know what will cheer you up! A visit to DC to see both of us ;) xoxoxo Mandy

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're the cutest and i love you and miss you!! -indiana:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home